Compilation of most awkward and uncomfortable moments on TV news - part 2

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/07/27/compilation-of-most-awkward-an-2.html

That last one has to be staged performance art, right? It’s like his awkwardness is creating electromagnetic interference in the studio.

6 Likes

would it be so difficult to put the “live” broadcast on a 30 second delay?

BTW… I hope they never do.

3 Likes

How did they miss the famous keep fuckin’ that chicken clip?

3 Likes

Hey!

My locals made the cut via “Kanoodling”…

4 Likes

I liked the Bourbon St. reporter who cleverly took out a drunk bystander. I wouldn’t wish that New Orleans beat on my worst enemy. (“Go 49ers!”)

Also, not nearly as cringeworthy as last week’s volume.

2 Likes

Get me off… camera.

3 Likes

My all time favorite was this weather-map glitch which the weatherman handled like an absolute pro. The man deserves an award.

10 Likes

What in the… just… what?

1 Like

The cringeworthiest moment was thinking about what’s going to happen to that Russia Today announcer’s job after vocally criticizing the pro-Putin bikini carwash on air.

3 Likes

Here’s a favorite of mine, from the same station as the guy who ate cat vomit from part 1.

A little mixup with a mugshot.

2 Likes

That one was my favorite. “I thought it meant chatting!”

1 Like

It was in part 1.

1 Like

All you need to watch is the first 30 seconds of this one, IMO. By far the best bit at the front.

That was totally

ICE :snowflake: COLD

1 Like

The “Amazon sells SEX TOYS!” guy seemed drunk but if he’s like that all the time the local news there must always be worth watching.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.