Best News Bloopers 2013

[Permalink]

On the post photo: Raincoat over bikini makes it look like they stuck her head on top of a Barbie. That’s worth the price of admission right there.

1 Like

Cronkite’s announcement that Kennedy died would have been much better with a few jokes and giggles thrown in.

OMG @ 1:59…
Co-anchor’s reaction is priceless.

1 Like

The very last clip, showing the Danish TV announcer’s car sink into the semi-frozen lake, was the fastest you’ll ever seen anyone go through the five stages of grief. With “Shit… OK.” he went straight from anger to acceptance.

Edit: mistook nationality of announcer

2 Likes

I believe that’s a robe. And lingerie. And that segment was the least interesting in the whole video, and obviously only included to bump up the video’s views on Youtube, which makes me super sad - as there’s some really hilarious bits in there.

1 Like

I guess my mind’s in a higher gutter at the moment.

1 Like

Well, I watched the clip, and I wanted to share it but I was watching for that part in particular since I wanted to share it with friends but wanted to comment on whether or not it was work safe, so I made a note of it. :slight_smile:

It’s worksafe, just degrading. Whether moreso to the wouldbe greenscreen decorations or to the guys laughing at them is open to debate.

1 Like

I can’t really justify it intellectually, but I feel like the lame photobombings shouldn’t count. It’s deliberate, it’s dickish, it’s (usually but not always) devoid of any cleverness.

2 Likes

Danish.

And yes - totes adorb because of the immediate realisation that resistance was futile.

I’m missing Captain ‘Sum Ting Wong’, Wi Tu Lo, Ho Lee Fuk and Bang Ding Ow in this video…

I’m not certain, but I think the person on the right went commando (which, if true, presumably qualifies as a blooper).

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.