Bill O'Reilly gets the facts wrong about high school marijuana use

The link has to be like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QwGj3c5gsQ

2 Likes

If he only spouts right wing nonsense for cash but doesnā€™t necessarily believe it, that makes him worse than someone who is a true believer. Heā€™s not just wrong but also a hypocrite.

This feels like one of those times where someone is struggling to get the computer monitor to turn on such that they take apart the monitor and inspect the wiring for thirty minutes, after which time person number 2 walks in and says, ā€œHey, you know your monitor is unplugged, right?ā€

Thanks for that.

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome : )

Heā€™s a very charming, smart guy IRL. We only talked briefly about light issues, but I liked the guy dammit.
Still, heā€™s a hypocrite at best. Fox News is a dangerous tool, and heā€™s a major abuser of it.

Well. . . ā€œoff topicā€? Not that I want to belabor the point, but the other part of this Oā€™Reilly segment was them discussing texting as if it was an addiction leading to the downfall of society.

I quote Bill: ā€œA perfect storm of increasing marijuana use, video games and texting [is] creating major social problems in America.ā€

It could be a topic worth discussing, but Iā€™d suggest starting a new thread for it ā€“ both because this one will time out soon and because it isnā€™t connected to the headline of this one except by happening to have occurred in the same show (as opposed to the things he has said in all his other shows). Thereā€™s no connection between the three except in his imagination, so why entangle them here?

Well, reasonable men can disagree.

Are you the new moderator here?

Nope. But you can still start a new thread if you want to stay on topic.

3 Likes

It means this, Bill

1 Like

tl;dr: Douche is a douche.

Before joining ABC News, he was an anchor/reporter at KATU it Portland from '84 to '85. A credible source said that he didnā€™t leave a lot of friends behind.

Sounds like someoneā€™s justifying their coke habit :stuck_out_tongue:

huh? No. I havenā€™t done coke in over a year, and i dont miss it. I just fail to see how dopamine is an assholia inducing neurotransmitter.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.