Catnado strikes Britain

[Permalink]

And here I am working on my Piranha Fog screenplay and out-stranged again by truth.

2 Likes

People with cats can correct me but I call BS on the flying cats story.

Howling wind, rain, hail and 4 cats just happened to stay out in the middle of that mess to get picked up by the wind and spun around 6ft off the ground? All the cats I know would be scrunched up somewhere trying not to get drenched or injured by hail stones.

I don’t buy it.

2 Likes

Syfy will pay you middling money for that script!

Ah, reminds me of the great earthquake with radioactive hurricane chaser of 2011 documented by boingboing…

1 Like

Nope. Probably not. In places where actual killer tornados happen, cats get picked up usually don’t survive it. Wind funnels usually cut a very defined path, so this cat gets picked up, and that one is just fine, this house destroyed, the one next door gets not a scratch. I’ve actually watched a piano roll end over end across a field while in bed, in a brick house that was simultaneously getting knocked right off its foundations. The house 30 feet away? Nothing. It’s a literal freak of nature thing.

Kriste. That triggered my vertigo before I could scroll past it. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.