Comcast's lobbyists are pretty damned chummy with top antitrust feds

[Permalink]

1 Like

This comes as a surprise.

2 Likes

Seems legit.

I’m shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here lobbyists are cozying up with regulators!
No, wait, what’s the opposite of shocked? Yeah, that’s what I am.

1 Like

Jumping on the bandwagon:

I’m absolutely agog that our political system can be bought and sold by the highest bidders. Good Gravy! What is the world coming to!

1 Like

Oh you people are so cynical! Do you see the part where she refused the -bribe- gift because it was unethical? That’s right, your hardworking civil servants would never allow themselves to be corrupted by such a crude ploy. Except of course the upstanding Comcast representative certainly didn’t mean it in that way anyway, they’re just old friends.

Also I’m sure the dinner was bad. It was like Spam or something. And lima beans, I bet they ate lima beans.

Your winnings, sir.

1 Like

Not shocked, but definitely saddened that the corruption is so naked.

1 Like

I can’t even be saddened anymore - the revolving door/cozy relationship between regulators and lobbyists, across all manner of industries, is so well established at this point, and so damn naked. No one involved seems to have any shame at all.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.