Cosplaying billionaire Donald J. Trump can not post his $464 million bond

Imgur

13 Likes

Jared doesn’t seem to be returning his calls…

22 Likes

After this, he might have just enough money left over for that spray tan offer.

9 Likes
20 Likes

Yes, the NY AG can start the process of seizing his assets next week if he doesn’t post the bond or persuade a court to waive the bond requirement for his appeal.

Of course there will probably be all kinds of litigation if they actually try to go that route.

20 Likes

Kind of his strategy no? … delay, delay, delay and delay some more.

Doubt anyone sees a dime of trump’s money until after he’s dead. Even then, maybe.

14 Likes

He’s too busy these days making deals off his FIL’s name

13 Likes

Maybe? Seems like a longshot though. If anything lands Trump in prison it’s probably going to be one of the criminal charges he’s already facing. Though I wouldn’t discount the possibility of jail time for some new call to violence he has yet to commit.

12 Likes

Maybe make a phone call to your buddy in Moscow, Donny. See if he’ll front you some money.

10 Likes

Absolutely.

“Maybe” is right, because what money? Like it says in the title of this thread, he is
cosplay billionaire. His net worth is probably higher than mine, but it’s certainly not in the billions, and it might even be negative. He owes money all over town, man.

16 Likes

He was able to post a bond in the E. Jean Carroll case so she’s in pretty solid shape for getting paid if he loses that appeal. Whether the bond company will recoup its investment is another question.

16 Likes

Does anyone have information on how much in loans the NY properties are already listed as collateral for?
I imagine they’re leveraged as much as legally allowed and then some, given the extent of fraud that he’s been already found liable for.
How will the NY AG sort that out?

14 Likes

I wonder if he’s going to leave the “I’m really rich” bit in his rallies. Seems that somebody who bragged about being worth more than 10 billion dollars a few years ago should be able to come up with less than a twentieth of that amount.

11 Likes

If that genius businessman and world’s best deal-maker can’t come up with a measly $1/2 billion, it calls into doubt his ability run our country. LOLOLOL

16 Likes

He’s done delaying this. Any litigation would be between the state and T****’s creditors to determine who gets first dibs.

11 Likes

I guess he’s going to have a seizure then.

15 Likes

How would we tell?

13 Likes

So NOW he goes to jail, right?

Right?

No?

8 Likes

Look for the signs, on his buildings.

7 Likes

Come On Biden GIF by GIPHY News

These are fines from a civil trial. Why do we have to keep doing this? Are 91 indictments not enough?

10 Likes