Trump's $175M bond looks like an attempt to defraud the court

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/16/trumps-175m-bond-looks-like-an-attempt-to-defraud-the-court.html

12 Likes

22 Likes

Broke-Ass Sleepy Grifter.
Harrumph!

13 Likes

I don’t think I understand. Could someone explain simply what Trump proposes & where the fraud lies? Is it that he is offering the same account as surety on two different bonds? Are they both bail bonds? And he’s trying to get two different loans with the same collateral? Thank you

3 Likes

Two loans, same collateral
Delays and grace periods built in for no reason
illogical failure to offer the court “the collateral” instead of collateralizing the bond unless it is two loans, same collateral
No actual signature page
No promise to actually pay

22 Likes

Just seize his assets already. This fraudster had proven he will not learn unless he loses his shit which backing up his baseless “wealth” claim. Old habit die hard. He will not stop until he is stopped. I don’t understand the appeal court decision. Give this guy an inch and he will take a mile. Just throw the book at him 'cause “everyone needs to pay their bill.”

23 Likes

I’m shocked! It’s almost as if all this chaos will cause some sort of delay in the proceedings. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

15 Likes

Source quotation of… Abramson. I remain skeptical of analysis.

Dude’s not exactly noted for his strict adherence to fact when interpreting outcomes. Wrote a whole article about it.

2 Likes

Hopefully, another criminal charge will come out of this.

9 Likes

… “ordered” :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.