Dead Raisers, a traveling band of evangelical resurrectors

Fucking zombie cults.

If only Nile crocodiles had spread a little further north (assuming they’d have been as effective as alligators).

1 Like

The matching, branded T-shirts are a nice touch. Very Biblical.

3 Likes

When Jesus said to give the shirt off of your back he didn’t say it couldn’t be branded (or the cheapest possible shirt). These guys do give away all their stuff and help the poor for free, right? They couldn’t possibly be Entitlement Christians, cherry picking Jesus words and keeping cars and flat screen TVs and stuff. :-/

Whiteguys. Be. Scammin’.

4 Likes

His life was changed when, at 17, he attended a youth mission to Canada and witnessed a prostitute turning into Jesus.

No, uh. That’s just a ‘service’ you can pay a prostitute to do for you (for $65 in my neighborhood).

6 Likes

"Where have you been all night, honey? "
“Just hanging out with Jesus - beardless Jesus…”

2 Likes

Well, the beard tickles…

1 Like

I wonder if it was anything like the evening I was looking into a mirror, and I turned into my brother. I mean, ya’ know, there might (allegedly!) have been drugs involved. But, my bro does look a lot like Mormon-Jesus, so maybe I missed my calling as a con artist?

2 Likes

Or just show up at their exhibition, wearing a Supernatural show t-shirt.

2 Likes

This photo looks like a record album cover.

1 Like

I wonder if they’ve ever performed with Necromancer.

2 Likes

Well, this seems trivial to prove/disprove.

2 Likes

Sounds like something you’d read in a piece by Hunter S. Thompson.

Or, maybe, he was just high on the Spirit?! >.<

resurrection, my arse. science says once dead muscles are just slowly spoiling meat with no going back, same for zombies

3 Likes

Heavens they’re tasty and expeditious.

2 Likes

Do those little cookies symbolize that he was baked when he said that?

3 Likes

Now I’m gonna have to go watch the whole thing.

Obvious hack copyists of someone more renowned for this sort of talent:

2 Likes