Dear Abby opens comment section

Geez. Fine. I’ll get rid of the beard. But only after someone helps me get rid of this corpse.

I refuse to take advice from anyone in the anti-beard faction.

4 Likes

Dear @Falcor ,

My baby is turning out to be the worst roommate ever. She makes constant demands, keeps us up all night, and refuses to pay her share of the mortgage. How should we deal with this problem?
Sincerely,
Mommy Dearest

14 Likes

I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies’ digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don’t want to go sievin’ through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, “as greedy as a pig”.

2 Likes

Any question I could submit to Dear Abby (or Falcor) has already been answered by John Prine.

4 Likes

She has given voice to my inner sarcavatar. I love.

I cannot believe you forgot about making pie. And babbies. But it’s only the pie we’ll love.

2 Likes

You don’t know? Oops, your ignorance is showing.

How do they feel about mystery meat?

4 Likes

Dear @falcor,

During a particularly frustrating evening babysitting, I wished that the goblins would take my baby brother away. The Goblin King won’t give him back and my parents will be back soon. What should I do?

Please help!

Eternally Stenchy.

8 Likes

Have you tried joining the drama club? Make sure to repeat your lines over and over again.

1 Like

Dear Falco,

What did Vienna call about?

3 Likes

Dear @Falcor,
I once fell in love here on the BBS, but now my crush won’t return my messages. My darling used to write about cars, bad 80s metal, and mullets. I could tell there was true passion by the writing, which was always…at great length.

But now, gone. Off and chasing the siren song of Hollywood, leaving me alone in the desert.

Please advise,
ABANDONED IN THE WASTELAND

4 Likes

Do you feel like you’re lacking closure?

1 Like

It’s fine. whatever. didn’t mean that much. just a fling.

WE WERE SO PERFECT TOGETHER.

2 Likes

Did I bloody miss something?

2 Likes

No.

Which I rather think is the point.

3 Likes

Don’t blame me, I’m still here.

I’m here FOREVER.

4 Likes

Haha! That’s the spirit! Romance in camp, eh?! Kept my beady eye on the whole bloody sitrep all this time!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.