Demonic Colonel Sanders ketchup pack

[Permalink]

1 Like

It looks like Chinese ketchup packaging. You might have to go to a KFC in China to pull this excellent stunt.

why isnt this a gif on the front page. people are gona miss out on this awesomeness Mark !

Reminds me of the old Doom death animations.

(This time, with the correct linkā€¦ http://tinyurl.com/lmfbdx6 )

1 Like

Too bad itā€™s not green ketchup.

1 Like

Iā€™m a vegetarian, so I donā€™t go there for the actual chicken, but if I need a traditional greasy fast food fix, itā€™s hard to beat their batter-dipped potato wedges and cole slaw. (Another overdose option is In-n-Out Burgerā€™s animal-style fries, which are topped with fried onions, cheese, and salad dressing, sort of a Californianized poutine.)

Now that KFC is part of the Yum Brands empire, theyā€™re often combined with a Long John Silverā€™s fish joint and/or Taco Bell or Pizza Hut.

1 Like

I never really understood why the parent company wouldnā€™t leverage the individual brands and combine them in unique ways.

So youā€™d have a KenTacoHut that serves a KFC pizza, or some such creation.

2 Likes

WE DO CHICKEĶ£Ģ‰Ģ–Ģ™NĶ›Ķ©ĢˆĶ‘Ģ…Ķ¤Ķ„Ģ»Ģ¹ĢŖĢ–Ģ¤Ģŗ Ģ·Ģ¬Ģ¼Ģ–Ķ“ĢŖĢ–RĢ‹ĢæĢ„Ķ™Ķ…Ģ°Ģ°IĢ’Ģ‘ĢĶ“GĢĢ®Ģ¤ĶˆĢ¹Ķ–Ķ•HĢ”Ķ§ĶƒĶŠĢ¾Ķ©Ķ¤Ģ“TĢ©Ķ™

4 Likes

This is almost, but not quite, as great as the decades-old, ā€œLand-O-Lakes butter lady showing her boobs trickā€.

5 Likes

In-and-Out Burger sounds like something from Clockwork Orangeā€¦ and not something good and wholesome eitherā€¦

1 Like

There are some locations that have two in the same building. The same company used to own Long John Silverā€™s and A&W too. Maybe itā€™s me, but I donā€™t really want the smells from one polluting another.

Arguably the best song EVER.

It bleeds! It is the miracle of St Sanders

I once ordered food from a Taco Bell that was combined with a KFC. I donā€™t know what went on at that place, but those ended up being the greasiest tacos Iā€™ve ever had and a really odd flavor to boot.

Youā€™re high, arenā€™t you?

1 Like

I just remembered I have this picture that a coworker took when I worked at Taco Bell. That dark liquid? Thatā€™s grease.

Blech. But then, Iā€™m aware that thereā€™s a lot of grease involved in the normal food. Heck, I could probably take some pretty gross pictures when cooking tacos at home.

The tacos from this particular place wereā€¦ special. Absolutely soggy with grease, and all with this weird off flavor that Iā€™ve never tasted at another Taco Bell since. Of course, Iā€™ve never eaten at another combined store since then, either.

Well thatā€™s typically what a giant pile of ground beef + seasoning looks like whenever Iā€™ve cooked chili before. I usually just skim off what I can and proceed.

Besides, that looks mild compared to some of the hole in the wall pizza places I visit. Grease literally floating on top of the pizza. Meh, just take your napkin and soak it up. (Iā€™m usually eating fried wings with it, so some pizza grease isnā€™t going to matter much.)

No. But think about it. KFC chicken is pretty good (when itā€™s hot and fresh). Now I donā€™t care for chicken on pizza, but Iā€™d think a spicy tomato sauce some veggies and diced KFC wouldnā€™t be half bad.

Or a KFC/Taco Bell burrito.

On the down side the price would have to go up because you couldnā€™t us cheap meats, but itā€™d be neat.