Dog evades justice

[Read the post]

3 Likes

Good dog!

4 Likes

I love dogsā€™ idea of stealth. When I had dogs and cats at the same time I had a dog who would eat out of the litter box. I could never catch him in the actā€“when I came in heā€™d be sitting near the litter box looking quite innocent.

It was the little bits of litter on the front of his nose that gave him away.

2 Likes

This doggie is supernatural.

We used to have two yellow labs and in the evening when weā€™d put them out back while we were making dinner, they would always test a door to see if they could get back in the house.
Their normal way of coming inside when I opened the door was to literally burst in like a herd of elephants.
If they could poke the door open when we didnā€™t notice, they would quietly walk over to their beds - as quiet as they could with dog nails on oak floors - ā€œyea, weā€™re not really here. Pay no attention to usā€.

2 Likes

I need to start using this technique. When somethingā€™s not going well, just sloooooowly back out of the room youā€™re in. Itā€™s sure to work well.

4 Likes

Motsieā€™s got Moxie.

4 Likes

Is Motsie a Mainer? Because from what I understand, Moxie Makes Mainer Mutts Mighty!

3 Likes

Similarlyā€¦

2 Likes

from that stuttering .gif i donā€™t see ā€˜evading stealthā€™ so much as ā€˜having japanese horror-style seizure momentā€™

Duke could use some stealth lessonsā€¦

2 Likes

I think that this kitty look lessons from Motsie

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.