Drunken, swearing Rob Ford lurches around after photo-op with child

[Permalink]

I didnā€™t hear any swearing. I only heard a beep.

It seems the source article didnā€™t hear any swearing either:

Shortly after requesting a photo with the mayor, the woman reportedly observed him slurring his words and swearing ā€” though the video shown on CTV bleeped out the exact words that he said.

I donā€™t doubt that he did swear, but is it too much to ask of a news agency to actually confirm that he swore before writing an article on it?

I prefer corruption I can see to corruption I canā€™t.

2 Likes

He takes marijuana? What, like, without paying for it?

5 Likes

Councillor (Doug) Ford said his real concern was the 13-year-old boy who
reportedly recorded the video while out with his mother at a late hour.
ā€œWhat gives?ā€ asked Councillor Ford, who said it was at 1:30 in the morning, although reports indicated it was at 10:30 p.m. - National Post

1 Like

With Ford, you donā€™t have to choose.

2 Likes

What? I donā€™t see anything here. No stumbling. I donā€™t hear profanity, either.

Total disappointment.

Actuallyā€¦ Doug said that his brother Rob DIDNā€™T say heā€™d quit drinking. Even though we have, on video WITH DOUG THERE, Rob saying ā€œGuaranteed 100%ā€ that heā€™d quit. Of course, as we know Fordā€™s guarantees are no goodā€¦his 100% are even worseā€¦ and theyā€™re BOTH pathological liars.

1 Like

The mayor, who had promised that he would stop drinking, smoking crack, taking marijuana, hanging out with murderers and notorious gangstersā€¦

What about gangsters who are merely disreputable?

Back in October 16th 2013 Mayor Ford and his Brother/Manager took offence too a photo of an alleged sleeping city worker.

[quote=Toronto Star]ā€œIf we have someone thatā€™s literally sleeping at their desk, how it looks, we cannot tolerate this,ā€ Ford told reporters."

Ford said he will seek the firing of both the employee and a manager if the employee was indeed sleeping on the job.[/quote]

Source: http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2013/10/16/mammoliti_says_photo_shows_city_worker_sleeping_on_job.html

Heck, if they were leaving work drunk, its private personal matter.

1 Like

Stumbling bumblefuckā€¦ bumbling stumblefuckā€¦ buckling fumblestumpā€¦

Thereā€™s a certain point when it stops being vicariously amusing (ha ha, at least my local govt. isnā€™t this bumble-fucky!), and really starts being sad. The man has a serious problem, and desperately needs some help or else heā€™s going to end up in a coffin. Will we still be laughing then?

Can he be charged with something to involuntarily commit him to rehab?

As he has so far refused ALL helpā€¦and his family says he only has a weight problem. Yes. We will ALL be laughing. Actuallyā€¦ no. We wonā€™t it will be sad when he diesā€¦butā€¦ in the endā€¦ its his own fault. (NOTE: this is what heā€™s said when cyclists are killedā€¦soā€¦ ā€œturn-about is fair playā€.)

Same here - I didnā€™t see any drunken stumbling, lurching, maybe one bleeped funny curse. Nor did I see a ā€˜childā€™ nor even a photo-op (which presumably happened off camera). There was some very slight slurring, yes, like he had a few drinks.

Cory, I love you, but that was a misleading headline :frowning:

ā€œ[Rob Fordā€™s brother] clarified that the mayor only keeps political promisesā€¦ā€

Well of course, because thereā€™s money involved. Personal improvement is way overrated.

Iā€™m not saying itā€™s going to be sad. Heā€™s certainly had a hand in all of this, but heā€™s obviously a mentally ill addict. Something just strikes me as ā€œnot being quite rightā€ as we sit by and laugh as he not so slowly marches towards the grave (or maybe stumbles in a crack induced haze)ā€¦

At what point does it go from being humorous/spite worthy to just really sad and pathetic?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.