Enormous collection of '50s-'70s counterculture books, comix, and ephemera up for auction

[Permalink]

What’s with all the auction posts of late (not complaining, just curious)?

I’m astounded that Silk Road and legalization efforts are still considered more harmful than letting people take a whack at the recipes in that zine.

I wouldn’t go anywhere near that DMT recipe.

2 Likes

Came here to say that exact same thing. I can see a little where he is going, but missing a TON. He knows a little about chemistry but just enough to make his a super-dangerous dumb-ass. This is where he was going with that…
http://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/indoleaceticacid.html

I like this part too: “It’s evaporated when it starts smelling like DMT and stops smelling like tetrahydrofurane”

Jeez, don’t do a wash or anything. WTF? And then the fact that THF has a tendency to generate higly explosive peroxides when exposed to Oxygen. You can make the first DMT bomb!

3 Likes

Make DMT? I can barely make spaghetti.

1 Like

I mean hey, it’s DMT, right? So that’s good news.

But no. It isn’t. And you better hope emergency services can get to whatever hillside you set up your lab on.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the page used to illustrate this played a key role in an episode of Quincy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.