Father unhappy about middle-school sex-ed poster

[Permalink]

yeah who cares about the US’NSA when the real terror is ANUS’S
https://twitter.com/MattBors/status/423253579613216768

3 Likes

See? I TOLD you dancing was trouble!

7 Likes

Clearly the fantasy part is most offensive. You never share those*.

*If you’re uptight, trust no one (least of all, yourself) and hate fun, that is.

7 Likes

My father’s favorite joke:

Why don’t Southern Baptists have sex standing up?

Because people might think they’re dancing.

14 Likes
10 Likes

“What’s the matter?” asked the Director.
The nurse shrugged her shoulders. “Nothing much,” she answered. “It’s just that this little boy seems rather reluctant to join in the ordinary erotic play. I’d noticed it once or twice before. And now again to-day. He started yelling just now …”
“Honestly,” put in the anxious-looking little girl, “I didn’t mean to hurt him or anything. Honestly.”
“Of course you didn’t, dear,” said the nurse reassuringly. “And so,” she went on, turning back to the Director, “I’m taking him in to see the Assistant Superintendent of Psychology. Just to see if anything’s at all abnormal.”
“Quite right,” said the Director. “Take him in. You stay here, little girl,” he added, as the nurse moved away with her still howling charge. “What’s your name?”
“Polly Trotsky.”
“And a very good name too,” said the Director. “Run away now and see if you can find some other little boy to play with.”
The child scampered off into the bushes and was lost to sight.
“Exquisite little creature!” said the Director, looking after her. Then, turning to his students, “What I’m going to tell you now,” he said, “may sound incredible. But then, when you’re not accustomed to history, most facts about the past do sound incredible.”
He let out the amazing truth. For a very long period before the time of Our Ford, and even for some generations afterwards, erotic play between children had been regarded as abnormal (there was a roar of laughter); and not only abnormal, actually immoral (no!): and had therefore been rigorously suppressed.

8 Likes

Anal sex is an amusing outlier on this list. I wonder how the meeting to create this went… how did they decide where to draw the line?

“Furries? No. S&M? No. Bukkake? No. Pegging? No. Cuckolding? No. Double Penetration? No. Anal sex? Umm… OK!”

16 Likes

I know lots of people who are terrified of BOTH!

1 Like

The right hand wasn’t particularly “designed” as a sexual receptacle either.
Some things don’t take too much of a stretch of the imagination, however.

5 Likes

I see what you did there.

5 Likes

I’m bothered by the order on the list. It’s not alphabetical, so it appears to be someone’s stream of consciousness list. Maybe their idea of a third date?

8 Likes

see what I mean,

What idiot made a nice list like that and forgot Bigfoot erotica?

23 Likes

Out of curiosity, what fraction of 13 yr olds are already sexually active? It isn’t zero, but I expect it is significantly lower than the fraction of 14-15 yr olds. Which means this is exactly the right age to teach this material.

9 Likes

It’s not a sign that was posted out of context on the school notice board - it’s probably intentionally not in any order so that the students can discuss it without feeling that there was any pre-established ranking or judgement attached,

3 Likes

Perhaps he only has some concerns and is not “outraged” by any measure but sure, make your little zinger of a blog post.

2 Likes

Can they add this to the list as well?

8 Likes

OMG…that’s way too much

Reading the comments on the linked post is rather disappointing.

1 Like