Gentleman from Aryan Brotherhood who pocketed $6 of Hot Pockets at Walmart gets felony theft

Sort of like he got a “68” from his partner and then paid back the “1” he owed right away? LOL!! Nasty…

DO NOT MAKE THIS MISTAKE!

I cannot stress this enough.

3 Likes

That was a disturbing article. Especially when you start extending it to ourselves. Six degrees, and all that.

While I don’t think this guy deserves a felony theft charge for stealing hot pockets, I’m not sure I can get on the “Poor guy was stealing because he just needed something to eat” bandwagon either. Charges were delayed because he was so drunk that he couldn’t be released from the hospital. So he obviously has enough money for booze. Now, that’s not to say I don’t feel sorry for him if he has other substance abuse problems, that shit is hard to shake. But this sounds more like “dirtbag with no respect for anything [see part about him getting caught stealing the day before] gets caught stealing something that he could have easily paid for, gets unjust punishment in return.” I imagine that if he manages to get off this felony theft charge (as he rightfully should, it shouldn’t be that severe a charge), he will likely be facing another charge for something else in the near future, sadly enough.

Also, Hot Pockets (particularly the “ham” & “cheese” flavour) are fucking delicious drunk food. Great, now I’m hankering for Hot Pockets.

How much have you had to drink?

I used to visit a friend in the pokey, and would always bring a mountain of change because he wanted hot-pockety things from the vending machines in the visiting room. And the microwave always had a healthy line. As I watched inmates happily scarf down that skanky, food, it made me wonder at what their regular food was like. If your story is true, the prisoners I saw accepted your rejects like a gift.

I am reminded of that line from “Alice’s Restaurant” where the “biggest meanest mother-raper of them all” asks Arlo what his crime was, and when he says “littering” they all move away from him on the bench.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.