Hungry gentleman shoots roommate for taking the last frozen Hot Pockets snack

Originally published at: Hungry gentleman shoots roommate for taking the last frozen Hot Pockets snack | Boing Boing

1 Like

Eating a Hot Pocket should have been punishment enough for eating a Hot Pocket.

14 Likes

So much for “An armed society is a polite one”.

12 Likes

I guess he ripped him a new one

4 Likes

Sounds like he was doing the Hot Pocket’s job for it!

5 Likes

6 Likes

I always associated things like “roommates” and “hot pockets” and “gunfights over hotpockets” with a younger demographic than 64-year-olds.

8 Likes

It did happen in Kentucky so between the location and the hot pockets it ticks the boxes for trailer trash.

1 Like

C’mon now.

200w

4 Likes

Sure let me correct myself. Clearly this guy is a treasure

1 Like

You can do better than saying “trailer trash.” That’s a bit reductive.

2 Likes

Someone gave Jim Gaffigan more material…

3 Likes

Clearly there’s nothing in the article about the type of domicile. You took “fight with a gun over a Hot Pocket” and “lives in Kentucky” and chose a stereotype to slap on it.

Please don’t.

3 Likes

This would be an example of one of those who felt he used his firearm in self-defense, because if he didn’t shoot somebody over a Hot Pocket he would clearly starve.

2 Likes

Beat me to it.

2 Likes

And here Team Fortress 2 told me that using a gun was to prevent some big mean mother hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous new behind.

The engineer lies.

3 Likes

I feel like this story needs some context. Did the roommate put the empty box back in the freezer? Because that’s wrathful-response-seeking behavior.

Clearly dude shouldn’t own a gun, though.

2 Likes

Yeah but honestly that’s probably just because of American exceptionalism. Poor and miserable old people with nothing but guns to solve their problems with is probably closer to the actual norm.

1 Like

So, does this qualify as one of this year’s 2.6 million uses of a gun for self defense?

2 Likes

Possibly. Just need to find the other 2,599,999 events now.

1 Like