Happy Birthday, Donald_Petersen

Donald Peterson discovers the pizza everybody else is eating as his secret birthday party (to which we didn’t invite him, because: pizza):

NOTE: you might have to make with the clicky to see the hawt gif-action

4 Likes

Oh dear god… so much canine crazyeyes… may never sleep again…!

Huh. I like to think of this pic as being full o’ dog derp. Definitely not nightmare fuel in my book.

As for the Little Caesar’s, you’d be in hog heaven in my neck of the woods. :wink:

You can use discourses own host location to publish it animated.

http://cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/boingboing/original/3X/7/e/7e57f0da228f0f281ec88b1f9a7b29bf67823c6f.gif

…but I’m sure you already know this… :confused:

Because life’s too short to eat mass-produced frozen dough with an unappealing scientifically cost-reduced tomato paste with a few slices of chilled solid dairy product on top and the requisite amount of pepperoni slices as determined by corporate.

Seriously, if you’re going to spend those calories, spend them on something worthwhile.
http://www.laweekly.com/squidink/2012/08/02/10-best-pizza-restaurants-in-los-angeles

1 Like

Feh. I don’t go to the Westside for love or money, why would I go there for pizza? On my end of town, there’s the joint in Arcadia with the cornbread crust, and the Los Feliz place that specializes in (ahem) “fork and knife” pizza. X^P

I’ll continue to enjoy my $5 Philistine Special, and when I wanna spend more than $20 on a pie, I’ll head to Georgee’s in La Cañada. That’s where we order when we’re expecting company.

Hey you can take me outta the trailer park, but you can’t take the trailer park outta me.

3 Likes

The true secret of happiness. Low standards :wink:

4 Likes

I rarely get disappointed. I often get pleasantly surprised.

3 Likes

My pizza gently weeps.

5 Likes

In the Wasteland, the Pizza is Cheap, the Metal Heavy, and the Iron is Detroit Strong: An Autobiography.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.