Here are a bunch of guys dressed as Spartans riding the London Tube

[Read the post]

I’m surprised that they were allowed to walk around on public transport with spears.

4 Likes

9 Likes

And every single one is a bodybuilder? There has to be more to the story; if you stripped a bunch of Civil War reenactors, I don’t think you’d find a sixpack on every single one.

7 Likes

Clean shaven Spartans look weird. One looks a bit… like superman?

2 Likes

Next stop Piccadilly!

1 Like

My first thought is that they must be rubber-tipped, but their appearance alone would be enough to get them stopped and questioned.

I agree with @Boundegar in that there must be more to the story.

1 Like

Yes please.

Sure would improve the commute on the old El, eh?

Most Cons require that “weapons” be fake and non-functional. I’ve helped my daughter to fashion things like maces out of plastic. She’s a stickler for them being realistic looking but it’s all very lightweight.

1 Like

26 Likes

It’s only natural once you’ve girded your loins and gotten all greased up that you’d gravitate toward the largest tube around with your mates.

9 Likes

Molon Labe! (But you’ll need to transfer at Embankment)

1 Like

[quote=“Boundegar, post:4, topic:59836, full:true”]And every single one is a bodybuilder? There has to be more to the story; if you stripped a bunch of Civil War reenactors, I don’t think you’d find a sixpack on every single one.[/quote]In this particular case these were paid professionals promoting the sequel, Rise of an Empire. Although the movie came out last year, these pictures have unexpectedly started circulating again.

Let’s get some linkage…

Luisa Controzzi, senior marketing manager at Warner Bros Home Entertainment Group UK, told Event: “To celebrate the release of 300: Rise of An Empire, we unleashed our Spartan army warriors … By focusing on the stunning visuals, heritage and fans of the franchise, we’ve delivered a campaign that’s excited and mobilised customers and consumers alike. Alongside the fan activity, we’ve also been driving HD ownership through a strong retail set-up and above-the-line promotional support in partnership with Richer Sounds.”

1 Like

I found this article quite easy to fap to.

3 Likes

Boobies!

2 Likes

or any of them, really.

In their haversacks probably.

1 Like

That explains everything! Does it make the pictures less wonderful, or more?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.