Here's the 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' official Teaser Trailer

Dear DC,

I’m sorry to hear that your condition is getting worse. Maybe you should try a different ointment?

I hope you get better soon someday. Eventually.

Sincerely,
me

P.S. Marvel says hi.

Oh and this too

Soooo - is this Dark Knight Returns or not? It has the look. Or is it just borrowing some elements?

1 Like

Zack Snyder is just the worst.

1 Like

Batmeh v Supermeh

1 Like

I typically fall into the John Hodgman camp of decrying “meh” as a useless addition to internet commentary, that “It is the essence of blinkered Internet malcontentism.”]1

But boy, do those shoes fit in this case. Meh indeed.

2 Likes

Bwaaaaaaaaaarm.

That aside, when I first heard that they were working towards a Justice League movie, I thought it would be brilliant if they cast Adrien Grenier as Aquaman (and also had James Cameron direct). Jason Momoa? Bah.

1 Like

All indications (including the awkwardly tacked-on subtitle) are that D.C. is trying to build a “Justice League” movie franchise a-la what Marvel’s done with The Avengers, which would mean this movie is depicting the beginning of the Batman/Superman relationship rather than the end of it.

It’s a battle of wills between two characters with radically different personality flaws who somehow end up becoming BFFs by the end of the movie. Like a romantic comedy, just without any of the romance or comedy!

So, 22 Jump Street, only Dark™ and Gritty

1 Like

2 Likes

That’s what I find interesting about starting with Batman vs. Superman instead of slowly introducing these characters. In the comic version they’re already both old and one of them ends up in the ground. Not exactly the best way to begin a relationship..

It sounds like DC is, once again, rushing badly to catch up.

1 Like

I want to see a movie with Batman bin Suparman vs Bat-Mite vs Mister Mxyzptlk

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.