Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova profiled in GQ

I love how she says “remember” as if she, and we, were there.

I saw this silly woman on English Russia a while back. Kill it with fire is how I felt then and now that I’ve heard what she has to say I’ll upgrade that to kill it with fire now.

Someone tell this stupid shitbag that mixed race children end up with better genes than children born by people in the same gene pool.

1 Like

I recall a friend pointing out all the “mixed race” people he knew of who were very good looking (Mariah Carey, Tiger Woods, Alicia Keyes, Lisa Bonet, Olivia Munn, Lenny Kravitz, plus non-famous people we knew personally), and I guess all I can say is “there’s no accounting for taste.”

With that in mind, if she thinks her (current) looks are beautiful, more power to her, but I think she looks disturbing, and I suspect she will mainly attract fetishistic creeps who will dump her as soon as her looks change.

Short of an early death, you’re not going to look like that the rest of your life kid.

five more days! five more days!

2 Likes

Yup. Agreed. I don’t like her choices, but that’s a me issue.

-and shows that despite the mods, she is all too human…

Chances are she is an outlier of what is coming in a few years. Godlike AI help us all.

Pure awesomeness!!!

I think she was featured years ago in yahoo as the living barbie but I haven’t read the full article.

Truly she is is the face of racism. For any racists out there, this is what you look and sound like to sane people: creepy, unbelievably stupid and misinformed, and full of opinions about how the world would be better if people just went back to the level of in-breeding that existed in medieval times. Because people were so much prettier then, right?

So that’s why she had her nipples removed, haha http://dandygoat.com/real-life-barbie-has-nipples-removed

Yeah, if you perform an experiment where you ask 1000 people which faces are the most attractive their choices will average out to be the most average faces. I don’t think that’s much of a finding.

A lot of people are attracted to distinctive features rather than a lack of them.

I saw this the other day, and when she’s not in makeup she’s a bit less terrifying. I really hope all this modding has made her a happier person, but somehow I don’t think it has.

The research, as of 2006, reviewed

I keep staring at her bikini clad body in the photo wondering if she’s had her genitals replaced by smooth featureless flesh like the real Barbie.

Apparently yes: http://dandygoat.com/real-life-barbie-has-nipples-removed

Somebody already beat you to the punch on that one. I hate all these Onion imitator sites - I don’t know that they’re satire sites because I’ve never heard of them before, and more often than not the satire isn’t immediately obvious (as with this article - it sucked me in for a minute). Grrrr!

2 Likes

She will have to make continuous changes to her body if she wants to continue looking like that. I don’t think all that plastic will hold up as she ages.

From the linked PDF:

These results don’t mean that all attractive faces are average…or that average faces are optimally attractive.

So as I said, average faces are viewed as more attractive on average. Again, not much of a finding.

This is the sort of situation where the variance is much more interesting than the result.

That one on there about the Supreme Court isn’t even remotely satirical, surely?

Fifteen years of studies, and no one has devised a study to control for this relatively elementary observation

ask 1000 people which faces are the most attractive their choices will average out to be the most average faces.

I find that exceptionally hard to believe, especially since a large number of papers use composite imagery.

So if you average out a bunch of faces, you get an averaged out face? I’m not sure what the point of this is, other than we don’t have a general population wide bias towards one particular facial structure?