“I built my rabbit a cart. Now he delivers me beer.”

[Permalink]

3 Likes

wake me up when the rabbit learns how to make a manhattan

7 Likes

Oh, I watched it critically, with an eye on the bunny’s technique, attitude, and service. At the end of the 53 seconds, Wallace had delivered the beer, and I crumpled my notes and held up a 10.

3 Likes

I can tell this is a fake because the rabbit isn’t pooping everywhere.

7 Likes

Totally fake! Big cut in the video between him asking for the beer, and the beer magically appearing in the cart. Can’t believe anybody would fall for this scam video .

(please add tone of know-it-all internet dork to my message, it is hard to really capture the essence of it via text).

6 Likes

Okay.

4 Likes

It’s nice this rabbit can do this, since, contrary to what the Pope may have said, it turns out rabbits don’t breed like rabbits.

3 Likes

I think it’s safe to assume that it’s a hoppy beer.

11 Likes

Didn’t he actually say ‘like rodents’? I’m sure there’s some faster-breeding ones.

Good job Wallace.
Ah, the good old rug cage… Put a rabbit on a rug in the middle of a hardwood floor and they will usually stay on there like they are locked up in a cage.

2 Likes

Well, he’s no Oolong, but Oolong’s owner didn’t have a laser cutter either.

I liked to think of them as “island oasis” for my rabbits, rather than cages.

1 Like

Which, of course, is perfectly correct, for they are not.

I had a pet rabbit once. All it ever used to do was attack me. I needed full body armour just to clean out the hutch. Think it must’ve been related to those ones in the Pythons Holy Grail. Even debt for next door’s cat after it decided it wanted rabbit for tea. Cat was fucking massive, size of a small dog, and the bunny was a Netherland Dwarf. We never saw the cat again…

1 Like

The rabbit’s real but the hand and the beer are completely computer-generated. I think the rabbit’s selling something but I can’t tell what.

4 Likes

My favorite rabbit video of recent vintage: Chickens breaking up a rabbit fight…

4 Likes

It’s all about aligning incentives

Probably what led to this…

5 Likes

I built my rabbit a cart. Now she’s eating it.

Seriously, right now I’m trying to think of tricks to teach my rabbit that play on her strengths, but her skill set doesn’t readily lend itself to innovation. The ability to feel terror during innocuous situations isn’t an easy one to work with.

3 Likes

That’s all the rabbit is doing here. The cart is designed with a treat that the rabbit can’t get to without incidentally pushing the cart by trying to maintain it’s balance. I don’t think the rabbit has been taught anything except ‘there is food here.’ Rabbits can be taught things, but you generally have to get them very early, and get one that is on the bold, rather than very timid side, so it’s not terribly afraid of new things.

1 Like

Oh you big spoilsport

3 Likes