If you read Boing Boing, the NSA considers you a target for deep surveillance

I don’t disagree, but i thought that was a point to be made.

1 Like

You know if you hang around /pol/ long enough you start interrupting things like that as really meaning - false flag. Which in and of itself is ironic because you can easily label like 99% of things in the false flag category by building a fairly straightforward backstory that makes relative sense.

NSA watching everyone? Of course, how else are they going to get SkyNet to understand how shitty humanity is and turn on us.

3 Likes

let this be a lesson to every other piece of shit Democrat who runs on a leftist platform and then runs away from it like a punk after they’re elected.

Dude, he has a wife and kids, you don’t think some guys with very nice shoes that weren’t on the oval office schedule didn’t show up and tell him how things were going to be?

And, that’s exactly when he should have looked at the picture of his wife and kids on his desk, then stared at the well-kempt American flag on the wall, paused, took off his sunglasses and said, “Fuck you, I made promises to my family and my country. I’m recording this entire discussion and I’ll bring you fuckers down with me.”

3 Likes

So, since we’ve basically got proof now that the NSA is illegally violating our rights in flagrant violation of the law and the Constitution, can we sue them? The argument in the past is that you can’t sue the NSA without proof they’re illegally spying on you - now we know, and have proof, that they are doing so. Time to nail the fuckers to the wall.

5 Likes

[quote=“Cowicide, post:67, topic:36256”]And, that’s exactly when he should have looked at the picture of his wife and kids on his desk in the oval office, then at the well-kempt American flag on the wall, paused, took off his sunglasses and said, “Fuck you, I made promises to my family and my country. I’m recording this entire discussion and I’ll bring you fuckers down with me.”[/quote]Actually, this is where I’d prefer he pulls out a gun and shoots them right in the fucking faces. (And then the NSA launches drones to blow up the White House as he dives out the window - BOOM! Liam Neeson is Michael Bay’s “The President” coming to theaters 2016!)

7 Likes

I don’t know who you are, but I love you for making the Evergreen Foundation site real.

The theme of this years YWL symposium in Geneva, Switzerland is Towards a Better World: New Techniques for Social Stability.

Perfect.

1 Like

Actually, this is where I’d prefer he pulls out a gun and shoots them right in the fucking faces. (And then the NSA launches drones to blow up the White House as he dives out the window - BOOM! Liam Neeson is Michael Bay’s “The President” coming to theaters 2016!)

EDIT: On a side note, just as I agreed with you that Obama should start shooting the NSA in the face, a black helicopter buzzed my rooftop.

3 Likes

10345-22349-29383-09920-58534-58438-32841-09184-37841-68746-13177-10217-67717-91698

5 Likes

Only if she’s 5’ 3"
(weh weh-weh)

5 Likes

How many “targets” do they need to justify surveilling anyone they like (which of course they do anyway) if they have a “two-hop” rule? Maths isn’t my strong suit.

2 Likes

Welcome fellow Torrorist. For best results, please read BoingBoing.net on Tor, thru hotspot shield VPN, on a Linux box, preferably Tails.http://www.majhost.com/gallery/mix-silver/HACKERFOREVER/alarm.gif

5 Likes

Question: are they targeting people who search for articles about Tails, TOR, etc… Or are they targeting people who read said articles? Because I read said articles all the time, on BoingBoing and other sites, but I never go out and actively search for them in Google, or the like - they come directly to me via my RSS feeds.

1 Like

8 Likes

At least I have a relatively dull, uneventful life.

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±+

The Dandelions Are Yellow – The Dandelions Are Yellow

73 – de eksrae – ar sk

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±+

4 Likes

This is exciting. I can’t wait to see if my name is on that list.

4 Likes

Searching for your name on the list will result in your name being added to the list.

21 Likes

For what I have read they target people concerned about privacy, If you are reading articles on that particular topic, it means that you are either interested or concerned (I guess you now are in the database anyway since posting here). Curious as well how they make the difference, I guess the more you look for this kind of information the higher up you go in the database.

Yeah, nothing going on here, either.

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±+±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±+

The Raccoon Is In The Trashcan Again – The Raccoon Is In The Trashcan Again

54 – Игорь Иванович грустит – 10-4

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±+±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±+

2 Likes

I think that Boing Boing is the least of the reasons I am a target for surveillance.

2 Likes

Hi fellas! Bad publicity is certainly the best… so here I am, adding BB to my feedly.

How are you today, my dear false positives?

5 Likes