JFK conspiracies: the best ones are the least likely

Oswald’s military records place a lower limit on his shooting ability at the time of the assassination. Not an upper limit. Maybe he started practising when he found a good (for him) reason to be able to shoot straight.

Regardless of what you think, I just can’t believe no one has posted Bill Hicks here yet.

4 Likes

While waiting in the queue at the supermarket checkout this popped up in my mind.
It’s the least likely theory, does this make it one of the good ones?

Lee Harvey Oswald was an alien. He killed Kennedy in order to stop the space program.
Not as an official act by an alien government, he was a crackpot with the ‘For a Clean Galaxy - Keep the Humans out of Space’ movement. He guided the ‘magic bullet’ with his alien mind powers.
However, he completely misread the human psyche, killing Kennedy even spurred on the space program when it became his legacy. That’s also why he acted so goofy and was arrested in that movie theatre.
The government found out and decided that no one must ever find out LHO was an alien.
Partly to prevent a massive cultural shock, partly because they feared this would lead to people finding out about Area 51.
In phase one of the operation LHO was killed and ad hoc measures were taken like distorting actual evidence and fabricating false and misleading ‘evidenve’. That explains all the inconsistencies in that area.
In phase two the Warren Commission was set up as a smokescreen to draw the attention away from what has actually happened.
In phase three the MIB organisation was conceived to prevent that sort of thing in the future.

There you have it - everything explained at last.
And for an encore I’ll throw in a secret alien base on the dark side of the moon and this was the real reason why the Apollo Program was shut down after Apollo 17. Oh, wait, that was the Dolmansaxlil Shoe Corporation.

Mmmm, no that’s not it. It was Ed Sullivan’s henchmen. He needed the country in a weakened state so his introduction of the Beatles would have the desired effect of opening the gates to foreign acts because his audience was growing tired of spinning plates and racist comedians and he needed new and fresh talent to fill his bill 52 times a year.

Don’t let that big smile fool you. He was a ruthless entertainer.

1 Like

Well, the timeline does fit…

But when I checked this I found a transscript of the press conference (02-07-1964):
Q: “What do you think of the campaign in Detroit to stamp out the Beatles?”
McCartney: “We have a campaign to stamp out Detroit.”
Take that, Michael Moore! It wasn’t the raving incompetece of the GM management, it was The Beatles!
Come to think of it, this also might explain the “Paul is dead” rumours of the late 1960ies. Maybe the UAW used their mob connections to have Paul offed, but he was replaced by a doppelgänger (who also was a very gifted musician and composer, of course) because there was so much money in the Beatles franchise.
Hey, I think I can even weave Jimmy Hoffa in this if I take it a bit further, but I’ve got laudry to do.

1 Like

found this

http://comedy-quotes.com/bill-hicks/jfk_assassination.html

With all due respect “looking at” the site is no substitute for a thorough investigation.

Agreed, but the “it” I was referring to was the controversy.

CBS affiliate that used volunteers to see how difficult it would be to reenact the shot. The results supported the theory that Oswald could have pulled off the shot:

Yet the only one who made all 3 shots was a firearm examiner who went on to write a book about how Oswald could not have done it…

Jack was hit accidentally. The target was Jackie. The assassin thought that with Jackie out of the way, Jack would be all his. Where was Peter Lawford on Nov. 22?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.