Jughead is asexual

double naughty

That is either really cute, or really creepy; I can’t decide which.

(Yeah, I know: or both. There’s no way it’s both.)

Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey!!

2 Likes

Let’s entertain the possibility that someone may understand themselves better than we understand them.

Does it seem to anyone else that the “clear-thinking” angle gets played up a bit too much? It seems designed to promote the idea that asexuality is a choice, and can come across as condescending (“I have transcended your hormone-enslaved plane of thought through force of will” instead of “Believe it or not, the things that drive you drive me in different ways / to different degrees”).

10 Likes

“Asexuality” is an affectation. Ask any guy who claims to be “Asexual” and they’ll probably tell you that they still jerk off to something. “Asexuality” is usually a code word for “low libido” or not taking responsibility for social ineptitude.

And your credentials as a sexologist are?

7 Likes

Amen, bro! Jughead needs to call up my good friend TJ Mackie, and learn some goddamn social skills.

1 Like

More like burgersexual, amirite?

4 Likes

Usually, except when?

numerous conversations with neckbeards who call themselves “Asexual”.

Well, I can accept the notion that asexuality “can be” an affectation. (Nearly anything can be.) But, if you’re going to assert that it doesn’t exist at all, I think you need better citations.

7 Likes

That’s cute. It’s a shame you haven’t met any actual asexual people. They exist. It isn’t always an affectation.

6 Likes

The plural of anecdote is not data… or something like that.

Howabout you give me a citation? Wikipedia says there is disagreement as to whether or not it’s real and the people who do think its real have very loose criteria.
If you can dig up something valid, I’ll read it.

Is that their way of letting you know they’re not interested? Maybe don’t seem so desperate when you flirt with them.

6 Likes

I’ll start holding my breath.

sick burn, m8

Good. Keep holding it for awhile. I’d appreciate it.

1 Like

I think an assertion of “citation needed” for scientific definition of asexuality is perfectly reasonable.

1 Like

Wow! You know what EVERY GUY IN THE WHOLE WORLD DOES!!! That’s amazing!

2 Likes