Killer Klowns from Outer Space

[Permalink]

Oh, wow… I remember this movie as a kid. Definitely one of those that was viewed with a different lens as a child vs. adult.

1 Like

Well…“man-drinking” clowns, really…with crazy straws…

3 Likes

Cotton candy was never attractive to me again.

2 Likes

I was in the Navy when this came out, in A School up in Great Lakes, IL - I saw it in the theatre, in part because the title song was by The Dickies. Fun movie, fun effects.

2 Likes

This never opened in any theater in Norway, so I remember enjoying it as god intended - on VHS. I remember thinking it was awesome at the time.

4 Likes

I’ve owned the dvd going on ten years now, while most of my co-workers don’t even know of this movie. Cult classic.

1 Like

The Chiodo Bros were at Stan Lee Komicaze last year in LA. My favorite work of theirs is Large Marge, when they pulled her from the wreckage.

http://www.chiodobros.com/

1 Like

In fact, when I first heard of ICP in the 90’s, I thought “Its like Killer Klowns in band form”. Unfortunately, the movie remained the superior effort,

2 Likes

I fortunately got to see this movie when it was available on Netflix. Was fairly fun to watch.

Hi -

I am sorry, it sounds like a really fun movie, but it is not very good at all. The problem is that it tries to take itself very seriously, rather than have a sense of fun or “camp” about itself given the title and premise.

• Tom, Redondo Beach, California

Killer Klowns (From Outer Space)
Performed by The Dickies

can’t get moar 80ish than that!

1 Like

I’ve always loved this movie. It explains so much.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.