Long-lost amusement park clown found in sex offender's home

[Permalink]

1 Like

At this point, isn’t it kind of like returning a used tissue?

8 Likes

Smiling on the outside, crying on the inside.

6 Likes

That photo is pure gold.

5 Likes

I am so disappointed to learn the clown is merely a model. More citizens need to step up and handle the problem of real clowns.

1 Like

Is this a sponsored link?

1 Like

Anyone else imagine a guy in a trailer sitting on the edge of his bed in his underwear with a shadowed figure slumped at a weird angle in the corner behind him, while a mocking, clownish voice cackles over and over and over, “Do it, Damian! You know you want to!!”?

1 Like

** * shudders* * *

1 Like

Isn’t this an opening scene from a horror movie?

Again and again you want to believe that the world isn’t too much like a badly written crime series, but you will always be disappointed.

3 Likes

That clown is gonna need years of therapy and AA meetings.

4 Likes

I can’t wait for Louie to take the stand in Damian’s trial.

I wouldn’t put it past that clown to have framed the guy for its own unspeakable crimes.

4 Likes

They took it back.

A human being decided that they wanted that horrific thing even knowing that it had in all likelihood, been used.

Ponder that for a moment.

1 Like

Maybe they were just a couple of sex offender buds hanging out. Because you know a clown at a kiddie amusement park is too. Even a statue.

2 Likes

Ah, there’s Louie, at his organ again.

Is this a story from The Onion?

It would have helped to have name labels saying which one was Louie in the picture.

It took me a minute, but then I realized the clown is always the sad-looking one.

1 Like

After he was finished with it, they had to rename it Crusty the Clown…

3 Likes