Mark Brown runs for governor in bid to recover seized raccoon

[Permalink]

Bleh, another single-issue candidate, trying to drive a wedge between raccoon, raccoon-lovers and the rest of mankind.

3 Likes

The scary thing is next to some people who actually hold elected offices in Tennessee (see, for instance, this guy or, worse, this guy) Brown looks almost sane and reasonable.

However upon hearing of Brown’s bid Tennessee governor Bill Haslam responded with his well-known catchphrase, “Well isn’t that special.”

“I have officially tossed my hat into the ring,”

Coonskin I hope…

2 Likes

It good to see him keep busy in retirement. With Smaug dead, the Ring destroyed, and all the elves gone, he could have just sat around the house, watching daytime TV, collecting SS.

2 Likes

As funny as this guy may seem, it’s a pretty fucking serious lapse of governance to ignore permit requests and then return a 60,000-signature petition unopened. Even if they have a supposedly good reason not to return the racoon, they have a duty to explain the decision.

7 Likes

Is this some kind of viral marketing stunt for that Guardians of the Galaxy movie?

1 Like

Better. Whole live 'coon hat.

Is the raccoon named Rocky?

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Rocky-Raccoon-lyrics-The-Beatles/96E6311ECBFA360048256BC2002114C2

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.