Mob style beating at Chuck E. Cheese over broken photo booth

[Permalink]

They don’t have “cameras” in phones in Cleveland, Oh?

3 Likes

I’d watch the video but I’d rather save my power to lock the door.

7 Likes

“You know what parents need at a child’s birthday party? A public place and access to cheap alcohol! That way they will tone down their drinking habits.” Thought the very naive executive board that runs Chuck E. Cheese.

7 Likes

This seems to happen a lot there. I think it’s because lower class people and beer = trouble.

3 Likes

don’t be shitty.

16 Likes

Just the thought of a broken photo booth makes me want to set my sofa on fire!

4 Likes

Hopefully the faulty photo booth somehow stored the photos of the perps. Maybe it was just having a problem printing.

1 Like

There are plenty of towns where the cops get called to Chuck E. Cheese more often than just about any other establishment. http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB122878081364889613

1 Like

I’m glad nothing like this happened at the Chuck E. Cheese where I snuck in the back and made an announcement over the PA. “Ladies and gentlemen, children, I’m sorry to say Chuck E. got caught in a mousetrap and died.”

Or maybe a riot did break out. I wouldn’t know since I got out of there pretty quickly.

4 Likes

People who have low class are the kinds who start fights a pizza joints.

2 Likes

there is no way to quantify that label when it is down to personal judgement.

3 Likes

Sure there is. If beatings > 0, then class = low

Um, but wait until I leave before telling them that.

1 Like

Try reading up on:

3 Likes

Right. Not everyone with low class starts fights.

But I would say everyone who starts fights have low class.

2 Likes

In Brookfield, Wis., no restaurant has triggered more calls to the police department since last year than Chuck E. Cheese’s. Officers have been called to break up 12 fights, some of them physical, at the child-oriented pizza parlor since January 2007. The biggest melee broke out in April, when an uninvited adult disrupted a child’s birthday party. Seven officers arrived and found as many as 40 people knocking over chairs and yelling in front of the restaurant’s music stage, where a robotic singing chicken and the chain’s namesake mouse perform.

Definitely putting the ass in Class.

1 Like

Ok - forget kind of person -What degree of person starts fights at a children’s restaurant?

from the WSJ article

“What parent is going to take their kids to a place where there is alcohol and pistols being brandished?”

2 Likes

The thought of an incinerated sofa makes me want to pay for four selfies!

1 Like

And I’m proud to be an American…

1 Like