No waffle eating nude sunbathers

2 Likes

So what if you’re not sunbathing whilst eating the waffles? Get a sunshade and you’re good to go surely.

Well that’s just discrimination against Belgians.

2 Likes

2 Likes

*NUDE belgians

1 Like

Were these waffles… blue?

1 Like

Now if you were frying chicken and making waffles ON the beach, I could see this as a safety warning.
What could go wrong with just eating a waffle?
Oh sure, maybe some melted butter and maple syrup could slowly drip down the nude tawny golden tanned athletic beach volley ball team members well muscled bodies bathed in Californian sunshine in slow motion… Hmmm… What was the question?

Nude beaches in NorCal are more about naked Uncle Jessie* sunburnt to a fire engine red.

*Dukes of Hazzard, not Full House. Thx.

6 Likes

I can dream can’t I? ;p

1 Like

Quite possibly, but I’m never googling anything about waffles ever agin, so I can’t check :wink:

1 Like

Well ain’t that just waffle!

Is waffle eating a euphemism for something and I’m just not getting it? Afraid to google …

What if they’re only holding a waffle and not eating it, are there any signs about that?

What if you’re a naked dude holding a donut, but you aren’t using your hands to do so?

1 Like

Then you’re pretty excited about donuts, aren’t you? I would think there would be interest in how long you could keep it from getting sandy.

Depends on the size of the donut, doesn’t it?

2 Likes

There’s a story behind every sign.

Something tells me that gay guys get all the best party games.

I hear they keep going back and forth on whether to allow it or not.

1 Like