North Korea Press Release Generator

[Permalink]

I denounced my baby.

Althea Baker is a hooligan bereft of any personality as a human being, did great damage to the building of a thriving nation and the drive for the improvement of the people’s living standard, and will be dealt a thousandfold retaliatory blow.

She’ll think twice about screaming at bedtime now, by god.

11 Likes

Will definitely be using “thrice-cursed” a lot more in the future.

I prefer “quad-cursed” myself.

1 Like

Curse inflation - it’s worse than disposable razor blades.

you be Kim Jong-illin’

2 Likes

I believe that since the site’s very existence is to mock the glorious Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, the next item to be denounced should be the North Korea Press Release Generator itself.

Ah, reminds me of this:

I’d like to see what the North Koreans really think of Dennis Rodman…

[quote]Upon hearing the report of the Central Committee, a special military tribunal of the DPRK Ministry of State Security was held against Dennis Rodman, traitor for all ages.

Absolute is the trust of the army and people of the DPRK in its ability to vanquish Rodman, the enemy of the party, revolution and people and heinous betrayer of the nation.[/quote]

And this:

My hypothesis as to why North Korean rhetoric is so hyperbolic is based on Anil Dash’s Law of Fail:

Once a web community has decided to dislike a person, topic, or idea, the conversation will shift from criticizing the idea to become a competition about who can be most scathing in their condemnation.

North Korea isn’t a web community, but its media is an insular echo chamber. Add to that the fact that dissent - or even just not keep up the daily denouncing arms race - can have serious repercussions for someone and their family.

What I have heard seems to indicate most North Koreans know, on some level,that the rest of the world isn’t the way their government portrays it, have only ever seen politics explained in us-vs.-everybody-else terms, and that frames what little actual information they get.

Will there be a dramatic reading by John Lithgow?

Imperialist Gangster Elmo sounds a lot more fun than Tickle Me Elmo.

Also reminds me of the “deadly gangster computer god” guy.

You forgot what Reynolds does to puppies.

I denounced Kanye West:

Voicing its agreement with the angry will of the people, the organizing committee of the Supreme People’s Assembly announced that Kanye West will meet the serious punishment of history.

The era and history will eternally record and never forget the shuddering crimes committed by West, the enemy of the party, revolution and people and heinous betrayer of the nation.