Passive Aggressive Notes' best of 2013

I haven’t thought of an appropriate meaning yet for the term “bibble-pounder.” But it’s far too awesome to leave as a mere typo!

So, I declare an open season on suggested meanings and uses. The winner (chosen based on the number of likes in this here thread) wins the internets!

1 Like

I’ve been hearing the term “bibble-pounder” used for decades. I’ve always assumed it’s a cross between “bible” and “kibble” - Meaning something quasi-nutritious and generally wolfed down unquestioningly, by less-than-discriminating consumers. “Consume” meaning “to ingest”, that is - Not “to buy”.

I’d ignore the “godless” remark and just invite them over. It’s the polite thing to do with new neighbours, and then they can check for themselves what kind of stuff you do and how nice you actually are.

Really? Can’t atheists drink beer in the front yard?

Douchebag of the year goes to law school BK bridge burner. I don’t expect a job at BK to feed the soul or anything- but the part where he tells them to forget the punch and cookies kind of stung. No need to go pissing all over a nice gesture. It just came off as snide and entitled and like someone who I never hope becomes a lawyer.

2 Likes

I have to admit that I felt a bit of schadenfreude-in-advance at his claim that he’d never need to think about working at BK again. Really, dude? Have you looked at the economy lately?

1 Like

Eh, I think some of the notes come across far worse (especially the first one: the writer of that note is definitely the asshole in that workplace).
And considering how hellish low-end food service jobs can be, I don’t think one’s young/student years life is really complete without one token bridge-burning quitting story involving a chain restaurant.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.