Petraeus receives no jail time for leaking. Whistleblowers face decades in jail

[Permalink]

1 Like

And the thing was that they were introduced by a woman who is IIRC correctly a shady party girl who seems to make a hobby of trying to ingratiate herself with people who have top secret security clearances. It has all the earmarks of a KGB honeypot operation. If the CIA was earning its keep, his girlfriend and everyone she knows since the ninth grade would rent a limo that bursts into flames and explodes after careening into the National Zoo and crashing into the panda exhibit.

8 Likes

Everything but that panda part. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I can’t tell if this hypocritical action is just how things have always been or if it’s symbolic of our new oligarchy.

9 Likes

Only thing that’s changed with time is how recently the oligarchs have been reminded of their proper place: at the end of a pitchfork…

5 Likes

And how about an apology from everyone in the Faux Umbrage Brigade, who thought MoveOn.org’s “General Petraeus or General Betray Us” ad was soooooo bad? Turns out, MoveOn was right, and he was a sleaze-bucket.

5 Likes

Petraeus works for the system. His motive was to publish a book that glorifies the system. Ergo, no harm no foul! Welcome to justice 2015 style.

7 Likes

… or bayonet

3 Likes

Well I think that’s enough slightly vomiting in my mouth for the day.

2 Likes

Well he does look Alfred E Neuman. What, me worry?

The panda is a chinese double agent.

2 Likes

What the heck is that kid doing with an 18" bayonet?! Is she expecting to fend off a cavalry charge?

1 Like

Its the ear defenders that un-nerve me… how much screaming is she expecting to encounter?

3 Likes

This guy was head of the CIA, I expect him to have access to enough primo-dirt on everyone that he could commit murder on the steps of the Capitol and still get away with it. Any other result would mean he hasn’t been doing his job.

5 Likes

I think that’s a Russian Mosin-Nagant Model 1944 carbine with the folding bayonet attached to the rifle. Bayonets never really go out of style, especially for herding prisoners.

2 Likes

The courts and this government are bullshit.

Should read “Can’t keep PECKER in his pants” at the bottom of image…

4 Likes

“Government is just another word for the things we choose to do together.”

3 Likes

Touché.

1 Like

How else would they spin it as a terrorist attack?

2 Likes