Pussy Riot in Putin's gulag: daily forced gynecological exams

[Permalink]

boycott eh

I’d prefer execution

Except, “daily forced gynecological exams” is not quite what the source stated.

Instead, we’re told the exams were performed “almost every day” for three weeks - and she sure as hell spent a lot longer than three weeks inside.

It still sounds punitive and dehumanizing, but there’s a big difference between “maybe twenty days” and “every day for more than year.”

3 Likes

“sounds” no IS. “but” but what exactly? This is nothing more than a jaded PR attempt by that fucking criminal mafia boss that some in mother Russia call a leader, just like any other i guess. They are mostly criminals, you know politicians.

Perhaps you wouldn’t mind being probed twenty days or a week, eh, pfff! I mean it’s only a few days difference. WTF!

5 Likes

You seriously can’t tell the difference between someone expressing frustration over a misleading click-baity headline and someone who actually sympathizes with the Russian authorities?

8 Likes

I think it doesn’t matter if it was ten times or a hundred, really. Once is too much. Three is absurd. Ten times is a ripley’s world record attempt for human rights abuses. What were they going to find? When the TSA pulls this they can claim that the person may have had a bomb or a future jihadist in their uterus. Which, if you’re willing to put a bomb up there that far, I think whatever you’re looking to blow up probably deserves it. That’s a joke. This is all terrible.

7 Likes

Without consent that is rape.

3 Likes

Seriously? That is the distinction you’re willing to hang your hat on?

3 Likes

Sounds like a cavity search, the same kind prisoners in the US receive going to and from prison, say, to court. Or, ya know, randomly.

If we’re going to get upset about cavity searches on female prisoners in Russia, we better damn well sure be getting upset at the ones done here in the US. So, invasive cavity searches for those in prison, yea or nay?

5 Likes

You cant compare that. The Russians are the bad guys and we’re doing it for freedom. Right…? Right?

5 Likes

Oh I can, it’s what you said I have a problem with, clear? You want to argue semantics is that it?

If it doesn’t matter, why write a misleading headline instead of an accurate one?

5 Likes

Obviously they were looking for the riot

3 Likes

Jeez stop with the semantics already. I’m sure those affected are really, really angry they didn’t get the fucking headline correct!

Merry Xmaz

2 Likes

Of course I want to argue semantics. I would be making the same stink if I saw an article titled “TV station to start airing Doctor Who daily” only to read the source and find out that it’s actually only scheduled to air a couple dozen times a year.

2 Likes

USA! USA! USA! USa, Usa, usa…sigh

Maybe we can agree that he is a cunt and a dick at the same time.

1 Like

Prison guard: ‘So, ‘Pussy Riot’, huh?’

1 Like

Nothing strikes fear in the heart like Russian gulags.