Rob Ford articulates official mayoral cunnilingus policy

[Permalink]

He may bumblefuck around quite a bit, but I thought that was a pretty hilarious response.

3 Likes

Its just one of Crackmans superhero powers.
Read about them all

If only he had also had enough crack at home he could have avoided this whole mess.

Canada makes international news these days for two reasons:

1. Harpergov boldly rolls back progress.
  2. Rob Ford doubles down on the crazy.

I miss the days when we were that nice, earnest country that everybody liked. The image wasn’t exactly true, but we mostly enjoyed having it.

8 Likes

It’s going to take a lot more than those two to kill the warm feelings your southerly neighbors have thanks to the cast of SCTV and The Kids In The Hall.

4 Likes

It seems odd that nobody has noticed this:

The resemblance is stunning!

Wasn’t that the last movie released starring Chris Farley before he died? Get help Rob Ford.

Thank you! Sometimes we sit in our igloos and despair of the current situation. Your comment gives me the strength to go out and check my traplines…

7 Likes

I heard that this morning and wow. It shows, just a little, what’s going on in his brain.

1 Like

Oh, people have noticed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HujRZb_jBNY

1 Like

Colbert calls him the Chris Farley tribute mayor.

2 Likes

Wait. . . “plenty to eat”, is that some kind of critique of the size of his wife’s anatomy?

1 Like

New Band Name: Official Mayoral Cunnilingus Policy

1 Like

Form hence forth, let it be known, The questionably honourable Mayor Ford is not the cunning linguist he though he was.

2 Likes

Has no one considered the possibility that they might be akin to potato chips?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.