Rockabillly space-skeleton DJ backpack

[Permalink]

Can’t tell from the listing if it’s glow-in-the-dark or just fluoresces under black light. Either way: YES.

What, no ukulele?

1 Like

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Why is the spacesuit transparent?

Duh, Not transparent – obviously a major coronal ejection from the sun caused his skeleton to fluoresce bright enough to show through the fabric.

3 Likes

By “working a set of turntables”, I assume you mean plugging cables and such? Otherwise, that guy’s spinning from the back side is a trick I never mastered in my turntablist days.

1 Like

f) that glows in the dark or fluoresces, either way, ordered.

Edit: according to the mojo website they are blacklight reactive.

That’s SO unrealistic! You’d never hear the turntables in a vacuum!

2 Likes

Simple: You just need to turn the bass up high enough that the vibrations conducted through the ground cause lunar dust get kicked up – once you get enough dust floating around, you have a medium to propagate the sound waves. You just need to do it before the dust causes the turntables to seize up.

1 Like

Usually, yes.
But:

2 Likes

There’s an extra letter thrown into the post title :frowning: Why can’t I get past this and enjoy the merchandise?

1 Like

Gah! I was fine, I hadn’t noticed. Now I’m ill-at-ease.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.