Terror plumber truck of doom spotted in Syria

Well, such a barrel could be considered a sort of plumbing…

1 Like

NotAllPlumbers…

5 Likes

The truck was sold at auction in November 2013, and passed through an unknown number of hands after that before finally ending up in Syria. (Not contradicting you, just clarifying the timeframe. A lot more’s likely to happen in thirteen months than one month.)

I noticed that too. It’s come to where anybody who opposes the US or the interests of the US is, by definition, a terrorist. Then it’s okay to wage war without objectives or rules, forever.

3 Likes

Drains clogged? Toilet stopped? Let us clear them for you! Ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack

1 Like

The Mario Bros got pissed off.

There’s no such thing as bad publicity… perhaps.

…coming soon to an obscure crossword clue near you?

1 Like

30,000+ deaths a year in the US alone isn’t bloody enough?

I kid, of course, but there’s plenty of recalls I’d expect to do that kind of headlining… “What you don’t know about you 2012 Chevy Tahoe could kill you

2 Likes

I think the “victim” label is more appropriate for whoever’s downrange of that cannon.

3 Likes

My neighbour’s tree keeps blocking my drains. I should call this plumber. I am sure he will sort it out one way or another.

4 Likes

Right up until it turns out that those particular terrorists are useful, they they’re plucky freedom fighters that deserve aid. Until they’re not useful again at which point they’re terrorists again, but at least this time they’re armed with advanced US weaponry.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t that be victim blam-blam-blaming?

3 Likes

I’d hate to see Mark-II Plumbing

5 Likes

12 Likes

I believe “Captain Insano” wins my contest for outstanding comment from the OP:

There is no reason a dealer should make money on this. I sell all my used vehicles to terrorists via wheelsforjihad.com.

3 Likes

Makes me wonder if IS got going when somebody realised there was money to be earned by being a plucky freedom fighter.

1 Like

Wait until you hear what happens to the weapons.

1 Like

Given how little it’s actually good for, one would guess that we can get rid of 90% of the paperwork, in more or less everything, without any adverse effects.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.