The Fresh Prince Meets DJ Jazzy Jeff

[Permalink]

2 Likes

I always liked Jazzy Jeff on “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air”. He obviously couldn’t act and so I assumed he was there because he was a friend of the star. His inclusion gave the otherwise slick show a nice homespun edge.

2 Likes

See, this version isn’t how I heard he got started. Supposedly, it was in In West Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where he spent most of his days, chillin’ out, maxin’, relaxin’ all cool, and all shootin’ some B-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys who were up to no good started makin’ trouble in his neighborhood, he got in one little fight and his mom got scared and said, “You’re movin’ with your aunty and uncle in Bel Air”, he whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror, if anything he could say that this cab was rare, but he thought, nah forget it, yo homes to Bel Air, he pulled up to the house about seven or eight, and he yelled to the cabby, “Yo homes, smell you later”, looked at his kingdom, he was finally there, to sit on his throne as the prince of Bel Air.

But I could be wrong.

6 Likes

That nepotism shit got really ugly with Jaden Smith.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.