The world of Star Wars vintage apparel collecting

[Read the post]

i used to have one of those pewter R2-D2 necklaces back in the day. it wasn’t for a charm bracelet. i remember that the connecting bar for his two outer legs was pretty soft and weak, and broke after awhile. but they swung and everything.

2 Likes

I think that I had it too – might still be in a drawer back home…
Edit: I think that the eyelet broke off of mine, so it just became a little figurine.

2 Likes

OMG that pic brings back memories. I didn’t have nearly the Star Wars collection my better to do cousin had - but my grandma evened things up at Christmas and I got the Death Star set. Actually Have two of them, as I broke several of the support beams and my mom sent them in for a replacement and Kenner sent a whole new one.

I still have several sets of pajamas, underwear and sheets my mom saved.

1 Like

Star Wars clothing has you covered
I saw that.

I had no idea these had a non-ironic precedent.

Giving my Yoda blanket to Goodwill now seems like a bad idea. I did, however, get cash for the ceramic lamps of R2-D2, Yoda, and Darth Vader an aunt made for me. They were so unusual I thought they might not sell, but when I took them to a place that deals in collectibles the guy said, “Where did you get these? They’re awesome!”

1 Like

just visiting my parents and found this photo from around 1983(?). Only noticed the shirt after i snapped a picture of the print with my phone.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.