Star Wars Heels

Day-um! My wife would love a pair of these. Unfortunately it doesn’t appear that they’re still selling them, if they ever actually did.

7 Likes

Irregular Choice has Star Wars shoes galore. I know ThinkGeek and Modcloth have sold them. I’m dying for a pair of Artoo heels but they ain’t cheap.

6 Likes

Yikes, that was a lot of overpriced tacky.

4 Likes

Yeah, even in the Fan Feet collection, these are the one’s I think are elegant, in addition to the Organa…

The Emperor is debatable…

These ones could work as part of a costume, but probably not everyday wear…

7 Likes

I am a sucker for ridiculous shoes.

(That sit in boxes in my closet because I never have anyplace to wear them)

8 Likes

Those are much more aesthetically pleasing to the eye, but probably still overpriced.

That’s my issue; I need some practicality.

5 Likes

Probably. The site does sell shoes, but I’m not sure those ones aren’t just demos. I can’t find anywhere on the site where they’re even listed with prices.

4 Likes

I think you’re right; only the sports teams shoes are priced.

3 Likes

17 Likes

I said practical, not retina searingly HIDEOUS.

Of the shoes shown so far, I’d rock the Emperor and Vader.

(I don’t do white, ever. It’s like begging to be a stain magnet.)

6 Likes

9 Likes

13 Likes

8 Likes

Heh, story time!

I was out at a vineyard yesterday and my lady pal had a white dress on. She too brought up Stain Magnet in regards to red wine (as this was kind of a red wine event), so had to teach her a maneuver I thought everyone knew: the Spill Forward.

When in doubt, redirect all spills Forward, preferably to someone else also wearing white. I then gave a number of demonstrations on how to do this. Haven’t stained a white garment (of my own) in years.

7 Likes

I grok ‘Spill Forward,’ I do.

And if I were not a frequent conduit for channeling Jack Tripper, that might even help the predicament, but alas…

5 Likes

“And that was the last anyone heard from Mario Batali…”

4 Likes

I’m thankful I’m one of those few people who look okay in a Bordeaux collared shirt.

2 Likes

A friend of mine came up with a term for these: extracurricular shoes.

I bet I could find an occasion to wear those R2-D2 shoes. Hell, I’d wear them to the opera.

7 Likes

Amanda Palmer’s Vader heels…

9 Likes

Have I ever shown you guys my bedsheet dress? Because that’s what I need em for.

12 Likes