TOM THE DANCING BUG: The Marvel-ous Adventures of Aunt-Man!

[Read the post]

4 Likes

Shenanigans. Everyone knows the real Aunt Man has a file cabinet drawer filled with cards filed by occasion and cross-referenced by personal relationship.

13 Likes

seeing the world in aunt-vision would be kind of fun, actually.

5 Likes

Wait a few years for settling down of augmented reality standards and better object recognition libraries and beefier smartphone SoCs that can handle them. Add a crowdsourced annotation system. Then even you can have aunt-vision!

5 Likes

It will be an optional court-mandated punishment for antisocial behaviour.

6 Likes

ftfy 

13 Likes

His sidekick uncle-woman just stands there and looks surprised when reminded that she has a nephew.

9 Likes

I can’t wait for the episode where Aunt Man uses his “you-are-so-cute-cheek-pinch” powers to save the day.

7 Likes

Sound of dropping a lead weight on my little joke. Did it need to be spelled out for the hard of thinking?

3 Likes

My mom was that Aunt. Cards for every occasion, addressed and mailed out two weeks beforehand. Last minute shopping? As if.

3 Likes

It did for me. Being non-American, I don’t pronounce ‘Aunt’ as ‘Ant’, and your little joke (very little) went clean over my flat head. :smile:

My aunts were never especially embarrassing. They were relatively cool (although their vicious infighting among each other was, and is to this day, pretty sad to see. :()

It was always my parents who were embarrassing! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.