U.S. directs agents to cover up program used to investigate Americans

[Permalink]

1 Like

Not that it makes this shit any better, but… didn’t we know this already?

The NSA data is fed to the Drug Enforcement Agency’s “Special
Operations Division.” The DEA in turn uses this information in ordinary
investigations, while cloaking the source– even from judges and prosecutors.

2 Likes

The DEA is nothing but criminal gang delving in numerous rackets. Worse than any mafia or other underworld gangs. Virtually everything connected with the bogus drug wars is tainted beyond redemption, it’s shameful.

8 Likes

If it can be abused, it will be abused.

7 Likes

Private prisons need their minimum bed requirements filled, right? We wouldn’t want the corporate persons to be deprived of their livelihood.

I, for one, look forward to living in the first third-world panopticon the world has ever known.

3 Likes

Parallel construction is tainted evidence. I guess there should be a lot of convictions and cases thrown out.

5 Likes

“Look forward to”?

Does anyone have a list / supercut of all the lies that have been told and disproven about the NSA / CIA / DEA / FBI / national security establishment since the Snowden revelations? Flat-out falsehoods, often knowingly stated by people going to the media to get them on the record, on video?

4 Likes

Front Page of USA Today:

2 Likes

We haven’t quite sunk to third-world yet.

1 Like

Parallel Construction most assuredly brought down Ross Ulbricht, though he practiced sub-optimal OPSEC.

Yeah, I remember hearing about this some time ago, and I note that the article that this links to is from 2013. Still, it’s important so I don’t object to refreshing people’s memory.

2 Likes

Nonsense. Where is your faith in human goodness?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.