US intel chief James Clapper: journalists reporting on leaked Snowden NSA docs “accomplices” to crime

NEED. BIGGER. MIDDLE. FINGER.
(I hope he can see this, I’m doing it as hard as I can.)

Mr. Clapper, how about you go some way to restoring faith in the gov't by turning yourself in?

Right, Edward Snowden via patriotic whistleblowing helps to uphold our U.S. Constitution which is the highest law of the land and he’s basically forced into prolonged exile or inevitable imprisonment, gagging, torture and/or worse. James Clapper illegally lies to Congress and the nation to support an unconstitutional, illegal, suspicionless, warrantless, mass spying program that endangers security for both average Americans and their businesses and he’s allowed to roam free without any repercussions.

James Clapper is a lawless, hypocritical, treasonous scumbag. And, I mean treasonous in the sense that he should be very literally charged with treason. James Clapper’s reckless lawlessness is aiding and abetting our enemies and helping to destroy our nation.

The NSA spying program is destroying our reputation around the world and weakening and endangering our nation’s security for both public and private Americans which enables outside governments and criminals to spy on all American communications. This includes China, North Korea, Russia, Israel (we simply hand it to them), UK, etc. and rogue criminals worldwide who gain access to average Americans’ communications through weakened encryption, hardware, applications and operating systems via the NSA’s treasonous, criminal attacks upon our nation’s IT infrastructure.

Clapper and his co-conspirators and accomplices need to be charged and sent to prison. It’s about time we nation-build the USA.

Thank you!

This only indicates that you didn't even take the time to read the Wikipedia article on it.

You should probably put your nose to the grindstone as well…

Congress has, at times, passed statutes creating related offenses that punish conduct which undermines the government or national security. James Clapper has done both.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.