WATCH: Extreme wheelbarrowing around the globe

[Permalink]

Not quite what I expected:

7 Likes

I legitimately can’t tell if this is parody or not. You can feel free to take that as a critique of my skills.

5 Likes

I was really hoping for something sexier.

1 Like

I’m so relieved there is someone else who feels this way. I’m genuinely confused…

1 Like

For this new class of behaviour and for further anthropological observations of the human race, stay tuned to boingboing.

2 Likes

Its a parody of skate webclips. The guy who made it absolutely destroys everything in his path on the skateboard -> http://kingpin.mpora.com/videos/alex-siggi-siegfried.html theres also clips from him skating on youtube too

3 Likes

It’s what’s called “German Humor”.
(Good thing their economy doesn’t rely on exporting that…)

Geez, so many haters out there.

9 Likes

Nice, but there is only [one extreme sport][1].

(edited to fix typos)
[1]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_ironing

4 Likes

This is amazing. This is the most extreme part of all. Really? I mean… legitimately?

Dude. It’s a wheelbarrow.

1 Like

THe 3rd video is from quebec, not france. There aren’t many latinos and massive american suvs in france.

1 Like

Dammit @NGART, I suspected that. Made an update. To make up for the error, here’s something for @crenquis ’ disappointment.

3 Likes

MAN I DON’T KNOW. The internet has wrecked my expectations of ridiculous at this point, I just can’t tell anymore.

1 Like

so thats why public works take such a long time to finish…

1 Like

Now I am eagerly awaiting the inevitable “no wheelbarrowing” signs to start littering the public space. Thanks Obama.

2 Likes

Seems to me the real challenge would be to do all those stunts with a load of bricks or gravel in it.

3 Likes

Years ago I went to an exhibit at Balboa Park in San Diego on medieval torture devices. I can vividly recall a form of punishment where a wheelbarrow is permanently chained to convict, forcing them to push the thing around everywhere they went. This guy probably would have been the happiest person ever.

Or a person. I think that would be the ultimate, really.

“Private Johnson, you were seen at 2am pushing a wheelbarrow across the town square. What did you have in it?”
“Sir, you, sir!”

1 Like