WATCH: Young tattoo artist at work

[Permalink]

I’m a fan of her work:

8 Likes

How old is the boy she is tattooing?

If you added their ages, I doubt that they would be old enough for most tattoo parlors.

I’m gonna go way out on a limb and call fake.

I don’t think you need to go very far out for that call.

There’s always the toy that went around the internet a while back.

1 Like

You’re going to call it a fake because: a kid that young couldn’t possibly be working in Thailand, where child labour laws are so stringent?

“You’re going to call it a fake because: a kid that young couldn’t possibly be working in Thailand, where child labour laws are so stringent?”

No.

Bad guess, though.

This is an entirely irresponsible thing to present in such a way.

1: She looks like a pretty shit tattoo artist to me. Making a tattoo machine make noise and inject ink isn’t hard. It’s about what the end result is and from this video we have no idea how it turned out. It doesn’t look to be progressing very well. Also go watch videos of professional artists tattooing. Notice they don’t tattoo in short uniform length bursts.

2: If those tats are real (this is Thailand we’re talking about so there’s a decent chance they are) I feel sorry for her as they will morph and warp as she grows. Beyond the fact that kids would be covered in fire engines and pokemon if we let them get tats before a certain age, the reason you wait until you’ve finished growing is precisely this.

3: I’m sure WWW.WORLDSTARHIPHOP.COM appreciates the free advertising, but there are other, better versions of this same video (and a bunch of other kids tattooing) on youtube.

@crenquis you joke, but people actually do that.

The world would certainly be a more interesting place if adults were living with the kinds of tattoos kids would get. (ok, some adults get those kinds of tattoos anyways, but if it were more widespread…)

I waited until after I turned 30 before my first tat. No beer logos or has-been celebrities for me.

2 Likes

Starland Vocal Band? They suck!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.