Creepy and amazing tattoo and haircut combo

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/07/21/creepy-and-amazing-tattoo-and.html

4 Likes

16 Likes

It is so hard to believe a real person really did this to their real head!

9 Likes

Retired bengali woodcutter?

8 Likes

At least he can grow hair out to cover it if when he figures out how awful it looks.

1 Like

That is un-necessary.

but it is real easy to believe a real person humored their 7 year old a bit too much.

5 Likes

I call fake! That’s a Wooly Willy!

11 Likes

When he does let it grow in, I hope he takes a series of time-lapse photos.

7 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks that’s awesome?!

6 Likes

i think it is awesome as well. keeping the hair cut like that shows some dedication to pulling it off. i want to see a lot more humans do a lot more unique things, the more the better. :+1:

7 Likes

I like it. It’s silly, yet awesome.

3 Likes

And when he turns bald, tattoo face won’t have eyebrows. Sad.

4 Likes

Me too, but this doesn’t really qualify.

5 Likes

Saw a youngish gentleman at the San Rafael, CA 4th of July parade (I go for the tanks =) who had a shaved head with tattoos all over his noggin right where his hair would be. Didn’t get close enough to see/read anything specific. Had a (somewhat tattooed) wife and kid (too young for tattoos methinks). different strokes, different folks.

I have a question tho, are we sure this isn’t paint? Is it possible to tattoo white ink? I guess jamming opaque stuff under your skin is possible, but I’m a tattoo tyro, so… the eyes show whites? just back from 10 seconds of googling and indeed white can be tattooed tho it seems a pretty subtle thing (more like scarification). Even saw an example of a black light tattoo?

Bought lots of jackets with collars opening on both sides, expect to go thru chemo, may as well go all-in.
Bouncer who falls asleep against walls?
Graphics arts persona introductions.
Terry Pratchett film unionisto?
Client request?

2 Likes

Maybe this is a clever variation on the technique of wearing a mask on the back of one’s head to deter tiger attacks.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.