Worst. Album. Covers. Ever

Yep. Awkward family photos with a soundtrack… Is there a support group for people who paid money for one of these? (cough Europe cough) I’m asking for a friend.

p.s. How is this not awesome?

1 Like

Based on the fonts, costuming and framing, I’ll just call that one passé.

A drastic oversight on my part! Mr Black was just one of many during the accordion boom.

That we are.

A full viewing of this gallery would tell you that Christians arent the only ones doing that.

1 Like

It’s more their complete, shall we say innocence at recognising a horrible innuendo when they see one. :stuck_out_tongue:

I rather like both the Scorpions albums in that list. Without Animal Magnetism surely we would never have had Spinal Tap’s seminal Smell The Glove.

2 Likes

Well that’s just par for the course in German volkstümlicher Musik :wink:

The ways of the Godfather are mysterious indeed.

2 Likes

I’ll see your Children of the World and raise you a Love Beach.

3 Likes

Don’t look in his(?) eyes!

1 Like

A quick listen to a few seconds of Heino’s rendition of <a href=“http://www.allmusic.com/album/die-himmel-r%C3%BChmen-festliche-lieder-mit-heino-mw0000835606"target=”_blank">Ave Maria confirms that Heino is probably male.

Just imagine if the BeeGees and ELP had collaborated!

2 Likes

Woah, too much sweaty English hunkiness in one place and time – the universe might have imploded!

Graves’ Disease. (Yes, he does suffer it.)

18 Funny Album covers from the former country of Yugoslavia

Palmer was drowned in a lake, Lake is a slave in Palma.

1 Like

It was sweet cream, until they spread it on the Frivolous Five. * shudder *

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.