heā€™s my main man

3 Likes

take on me
by

• a-ha
  • a.c. newman
  • cap'n jazz

4 Likes

I remember thinking how strange it was to hear Del on top 40 radio. after a decade of being one of the most skilled (and therefore commercially unusable) rappers in the game and he sees commercial success for a tune his name isnā€™t even on. weird feels.

hereā€™s his first single:

4 Likes

Above the Law, Freedom of Speech

In memory of the PMRC. Are they still around?

3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

may as well post the source material. i dunno if Spike directed or not but heā€™s in it so maybe.

So itā€™s Tribe plus the Leaders Of The New School members Dinco D, Charlie Brown (BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN), and Busta. Due to the fact that he absolutely destroyed it on this track is what created his solo career.

3 Likes

yo, I still canā€™t fully endorse Al Gore due to his wife. Much as I love the guy, thatā€™s an unshakable taint.

Iā€™ve loved this Above the Law track since we used to bump the Pump Up the Volume soundtrack. so, speaking of source material:

@sam @codinghorror, Discourse is doing that thing that you had fixed where you scroll away from the youtube video and it quits playing. not sure if itā€™s just me. anyone else have this issue? Iā€™m an old mac OS and latest firefox.

2 Likes

Me too.

1 Like