10 women style and wear the same dress

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/04/12/10-women-style-and-wear-the-sa.html

1 Like

Nice. That’s a great look with the jeans.

And 0:53 if anyone was wondering.

4 Likes

The only thing that it’s missing is pockets?

That’s sort of a big deal.

10 Likes

That really didn’t look very good on most of the models. The dress wore them, instead of the other way around. And yeah: no pockets!

10 Likes

Pockets are what the courier bag is for. Pockets with everything!

1 Like

The only thing it’s missing is 15¢ of practicality that’s actually worth 100% the value of men’s jeans. Sure women get to wear a lot more varied stuff, but seriously, pockets are important.

5 Likes

I believe that to be a very nice white and gold dress

8 Likes

Oh, I thought they would all be in the same dress. Like how people used to shove themselves inside telephone booths for fun.

9 Likes

Now that’s a video I’d watch!

5 Likes

Where’s the men in that dress?

5 Likes

I assumed that some of them probably were, but sure enough the title suggests otherwise. People might be “either” sex, flip a coin! It’s not like one often has proof either way.

1 Like

???

4 Likes

Well, if the video was smart, it would tell you where you could get the dress, and then you could “engage with social media” using a hashtagged instagram, or whatever the internet kids think is cool these days.

#prada #moreexpensivethanyoumightthink

2 Likes

I applaud your commitment to reigniting old internet holy wars.

5 Likes

Last week I bought my first dress in a long time at a thrift store for only $8. It’s kind of a boring cut that’s hard to do anything with, but I couldn’t resist the red paisley pattern. I was embarrassed to see that it had shoulder pads stitched into it, so those came right out. I still don’t know how/if I might style it further.

2 Likes
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.