13 year old brother uses slingshot to defend 8-year-old sister from would-be kidnapper

Oh c’mon now; she’s just a girl - it’s never about us.

Always, guys and the weapons they use matter more than we do.
:rage:

*Looks around at all the dudes in this post practically salivating over sling shots & catapults.

8 Likes

Right…?

Tired Fed Up GIF by MasterChef Italia

6 Likes

IKR?!
Hanks really

confused gross

5 Likes

BossyHardAddax

tumblr_inline_oteq30EyPy1qiwgw3_400

just-sick

6 Likes

He was lucky he hit him, I have two wrist rockets, and they are very hard to hit something accurately, but it really warms my heart that this boy was able to fend off some asshole trying to take his sister.

1 Like

Yeah, sure… the girl had nothing whatsoever to do with fighting off her own attacker; she was just a mere ‘damsel in distress’ and her brother is the only hero in this story.

Velcome to BB, I guess.

7 Likes

I’m so glad this nice kid tried to beat rape and/or kill this little girl so we could have fun memories of slingshots!

6 Likes

Well, come on, who do you most identify with in the situation? That’s the protagonist in the story. The girl’s just a plot device.

2 Likes

The real mystery here is who eats mushrooms selected by an eight year old. Good on those kids for putting the run on this guy, but I hope they consider getting a dog.

1 Like

1 Like

Manufacturing and selling slingshots in Massachusetts is illegal however there is a loophole iin General Laws, Section 12, Part IV, Title 1, Chapter 269a to wit; “…however, that sling shots may be manufactured and sold to clubs or associations conducting sporting events where such sling shots are used”.

There is no clear law on possession. I think the brother did a good thing and would not be charged even here in MA.

1 Like

4 Likes

This is absolutely chilling. Good on the girl for fending off her would-be killer, good on her brother for further chasing off a predator!

Alpena isn’t exactly a bustling metropolis, I can’t help thinking the kids know exactly who this predator is. And likely, so do the police. Small town talk travels like wildfire.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.