16 fake electors who signed certificates falsely claiming Trump won in 2020 election have been criminally charged with forgery

Not only did I learn some heartening news about the grinding of the mills of justice from this, I also learnt a new meaning of the word “utter”. Not a bad start to the day.

7 Likes

The separate signature page could be paired with any first page; it’s quite possible the signers thought they were certifying something else; or there was no first page and the signature page was presented as a standalone attendance sheet.

Yes, it’s quite likely they skipped any discussion of why they were really in the basement of the GOP headquarters and went straight into the Amway presentation. I still don’t get why they were instructed to “keep quite” [sic] about it though; that’s not how MLM works.

/s

Funny how none of them went to the police or have cut a deal with the AG.

15 Likes

They knew what they were doing. They wanted to overturn the election. They wanted to install Trump as president, despite the fact that he lost the election.

22 Likes

Regarding Dolt 45, I have my hopes up for the Georgia case where he can be accused of trying to suborn electors (“Just find me another 11780 votes.” [probably not the correct term]) That will bar him permanently from holding office.

10 Likes

Yeah… No.

John Haggard, one of the defendants:

“I signed a paper that said Donald Trump won. I guess she doesn’t believe in the First Amendment, in order that I can say what I want to say.”
3:17:

The document:

I’ll believe that they left the signatures in a separate page precisely to try to claim that they didn’t know what they were signing but this page alone an attendance sheet? I see no way to propose this as a solution other than to obfuscate.

13 Likes

7 Likes

Wondering when Ginni Thomas gets pulled in…

7 Likes

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

6 Likes

fingers-crossed-17

6 Likes

“Respond”? rethugs never respond, they react.

6 Likes

So they should add Perjury and Contempt of Court to the list

6 Likes

Um, no.

They had two years to give plausible excuses. They didn’t even look for one. These corrupt traitors were banking on republicans at the federal and state level to run cover for them.

12 Likes

Probably, but of course that’s harder to prove. But they knew what they were doing.

7 Likes

That gave me the best laugh I’ve had all day.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.